Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Kids Room Inspiration

I hope everyone had a Fabulous weekend with your mothers! It was great to be home and see my family and friends. While I was home I got a chance to visit my girlfriend who just had the most precious little baby last month, well let me tell you her nursery was absolutely adorable!! (will share pictures soon)

Anyway got me thinking of kids rooms! I've never designed one but I cant wait to! All the yummy colors and textures, I have about ten all designed out in my head. Now somebody have a baby so I can share them!! ;)


Here's some of my favorite KIDDO inspiration!













Images: MMR interiors,

IMAGES;Domino, Cote De Texas, Amanda Nisbet, Melissa Warner, Katie Ridder, Cote De Texas,Glam Lamb, Simplified Bee, Jonathan Adler, MMR Interiors

1 comment:

Suzie said...

So cute! My favorite is the pink and turquoise room!