Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Get Glam Would Ya!

The girly girl in me loves the super glam decor!! I have had my eye on a beautiful lucite chair for a while now! I'd love to get one for a vanity, and feel super glam while getting ready.

Here are some of my favorite fancy schmancy lucite chairs. (all available through The Paris Apartment)


This first one is my absolute favorite!!




This one comes in at a close second, and can you believe it was on my craigslist for no LIE $100. (called ofcorse it was gone) sooo sad. It's almost 3 grand here!


But look at this puppy! Woah! no words.

Here's some more glam-spiration for you to drool over!





















Images: Glam Lamb, House of Turquoise, Glam Lamb, House Beautiful, Anne Crawford C Home Mag, Material Girls Blog







4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love mirrored bathrooms and gold accents; these are so gorgeous! Miles Redd has the most beautiful completely mirrored bathroom ever. And I get my lucite chairs and tables made at plexi-craft.com - they are a great source!
Elizabeth (www.modern24seven.blogspot.com)

Carpe Diem said...

Lucite furniture not only adds a touch of glam to any room..but it also adds whimsy. ...plus, I'm loving the bedroom with the blue (turquoise, light blue?) headboard and other pieces.

bazaarofserendipity said...

Thanks so much for sharing the source! l :-)

Hazel from Hazel Loves Design said...

I love lucite furniture! It works so well with the mirrored furniture, I love the blue room with the frames above the headboard.. epic. Although not so sure about the headboard :) Hazel