Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Funny and Talented Sisters

Have you seen Modern Family? It's my very favorite show I love the dynamic between the characters, it is laugh out loud funny!!!! I thought it would be appropriate to share this home today since Modern Family is on Wednesday nights at 9, If you haven't seen it watch it tonight!!!

This is the lovely home belongs to Modern Family's Julie Bowen, and was designed by her sister interior designer Molly Luetkemeyer .

You know how I love elephants, and I spy one in just about every room!! She must love them too! I think we could be besties :)










Images: Instyle Mag

5 comments:

Louise (Table Tonic) said...

This is my idea of total decor perfection! Thanks for sharing, Gina, your blog is FAB, by the way... And best of luck with the Interior Designer thing!
xLouise

Unknown said...

I loved it when I saw it too.. it's so livable! xoxo

Dayka Robinson said...

omg--i didn't realize that was her! i love modern family.

Mariska Meijers said...

Love the eclectic stylish mix. Thanks for posting!

Rebecca June | Sea Island Drive said...

I Totally thought about doing this as a blog post too!

BTW, I gave you a Sunshine Award on my blog today!

xoxo

Rebecca June