Wednesday, March 10, 2010

White Hot Wednesday-Turquoise

For this week's White Hot Wednesday I am doing my favorite accent color.. Turquoise!! I love turquoise!! It's bright, and fun. One of the few colors that I will never tire of. White and turquoise is such a clean and crisp combination that reminds me of a sunny day at the beach. It's been windy and cold the last few days here in San Diego, I'm so happy the sun is finally out today!! I am soo ready for summer!














Images:Blisslinens, Decor Pad,La Dloce Vita, Domino, Decor Pad, Jonathan Adler, Decor Pad, Metropolitan Home, Decor Pad






4 comments:

Michelle said...

wow...fab images...what a magical colour :)completely inspiring !!

Suzie said...

I love it too! Such a nice pop of color in a sea of white!

Pug1 said...

Luv it! CHEERS! Michele

My Owl Barn said...

That bed in the first picture looks gorgeous! Great color!