Wednesday, March 17, 2010

White Hot Wednesday- Green

For this weeks addition of White Hot Wednesday I'm going with the color of St. Patty's day!! GREEN!! I love the color green and have a ton of it in my home, I especially love lime and kelley green! YUMMY! I hope everyone has a great St. Patty's Day! I'm spending my evening having a traditional Irish meal Corn Beef and Cabbage with my hubby's family (which should be interesting considering I don't eat meat :)














Images: Mary Mcdonald, DecorPad, Woodson and Rummerflied, Estello Nuevo Mag, Decor Pad, Elements of Style,Decor Pad, Lonny Mag,Decor pad, Living Etc, Elements of Style, Domino

4 comments:

Erica Cook said...

Great pics... knew there was reason to like you other than your great design sensibilities! You're a vegetarian too? Have a great day!

annechovie said...

What a beautiful collection of green photos, Gina. Thanks so much for your visit and comment and enjoy your St. Patty's Day celebration!

Suzie said...

Love the kelly green in the space with the vanity!

sanjeet said...

pendent is at target?! great find.
home based data entry