Monday, March 8, 2010

Uhh la la

Did you watch the Oscars last night? I really enjoyed them. I thought that Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin were a great pair! I only wish they had more screen time!! To be honest though I wasn't that blown away in the fashion department. I was SHOCKED that my favorite was Miley Cyrus! I loved her hair and he dress was gorgeous and fit perfectly! Cameron Diaz also looked stunning. Both dresses were total Glam!! We all need a little glam in life!!




Here is some equally gorgeous.. uh la la glam decor~~~








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was shocked that Miley was my fav too! That dress was freaking GORGEOUS! I want it..no idea where I'd wear it...but I want it!

Dayka Robinson said...

Love those mirrors. My favorite was Miley, too. I loved Alec and Steve and hope they come back again next year--the joke about the governors ball(s) was too funny!

bazaarofserendipity said...

Didn't Miley look gorgeous, It's funny though that on E or Entertainment tonight when they were doing the best and worst looks no one mentioned her... Weird right? agism?