Monday, March 22, 2010

Raising the Bar.. and Maybe Even a Glass!

I'm just about to embark on helping one of my male friends decorate his place. Me being the girly girl that I am I've had to really stop and think about how to make a masculine space that doesn't end up feeling cold or boring. What never boring? A bar!! I'm definitely going to incorporate a bar cart or butler table into the space. Great for entertaining and not to feminine or masculine.. and hey it will probably lead to a great time!














I love this from Restoration Hardware because it could be used very masculine or feminine.


The price is right on this Overstock tray table $130 not crazy about the black but would be cute painted..

I love this Hollywood Regency bar cart from Tonic




This bar cart from West Elm is fun because you could switch out the trays!



This one is my fave! Jonathan Adler butler tray cheapest I could find it was from here

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








4 comments:

Erica Cook said...

Love this... I am lucky enough to have the most fabulous lucite bar cart. I can't wait to pull together my living room with this as one of the pieces. I'll be sure to share. :)

bazaarofserendipity said...

Omg sound TO DIE FOR. I cant wait to see!! :)

Suzie said...

YES! Very Rat Pack masculine! fantastic idea!

Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

Great selections for your friend! He will love it.

Also, I have a surprise for you!

Please contact me.

xo,
cristin
simplifiedbee@yahoo.com