Thursday, March 11, 2010

Design Shows.. Where are you?

My question for ya today is.. Where have all the design shows gone??

Design Star?

Dress My Nest?

Top Design?

Pure Design?

Where have you gone? I miss you all!! Does anyone know when/ if they will be back? I don't know about you but I have been so underwhelmed with the shows on HGTV.


HGTV are you listening? I have a great person for a new show idea.. Erinn Valencich.. She's AMAZING!! Not only is she a fab interior designer she also does entertaining and styling (and shes cute)! What more could you want HGTV? If that hasn't convinced you.. Here's some of her work you can drool on to sweeten the deal!





5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love her work! Thanks for introducing me to her!

Dayka Robinson said...

i actually love watching "first time design" on hgtv. it's not a show where you're getting the best ideas, but as an amateur designer, i love to see the process (and even compare my skills) to the first timers on the screen. if you haven't seen it yet, you should tivo it.

Suzie said...

I am TOTALLY with you! Where is Design Star?

Decor I Adore said...

I've been thinking about this alot lately. HGTV is all I would watch in the past, now days, weeks go by without me even checking whats going on there.

I also love this designer, I posted about her on my blog a few weeks ago :)

bazaarofserendipity said...

Dayka, I will check it out! thanks for the recommendation!