Thursday, March 4, 2010

Looky what I got here!

There are certain images that I come across and instantly fall in love, then I cannot stop thinking about them. This is definitely the case with these to gorgeous spaces. Funny thing they both have pink in them. I adore the wallpaper used in the bathroom, just gorgeous. I would never tire of those colors. I just love the unexpected light blue lucite table in this space, it makes the whole room. I just may have to incorporate some pink into my home.



Images: Canadian House and Home, House of Turquoise

3 comments:

Pug1 said...

Nice blog! CHEERS! Michele

bazaarofserendipity said...

so glad you like it. I like your pug ;)they are the best!!!!

Suzie said...

Gorgeous! Gina! I didn't know you had a blog!!!!

I would love it if you would add your blog to our blogroll. Just go to blogs under dashboard and add "my blog!"