Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Black and White Stripes Oh My!

There are certain fabrics designs that I will never tire of.. One of them is thick black and white stripes! They look great whether they are in your kitchen, bathroom, bedroom or living room! So universal and oh so lovely. Here are some of my favorite uses of black and white stripes!














Images: Lonny, Ruthie Sommers, Nate Berkus, Decor Pad ,Flicker, La Dolce Vita, Different Shades of Grey, Decor pad, Decor Pad, Ma Belle, Domino

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree more! Just bought that little ikea rug! Beautiful post.. so me! xoxo

Suzie said...

I am obsessed with striped pillows right now! :)

ashlina {the decorista} said...

omg. you and i are on the SAME wavelength..my post tomorrow has half the same photos. i am obsessed with the black and white wallpaper....die!

Christina Elaine said...

I love the picture collage on the second to last photo.... Great post

xx
CEO