Friday, March 12, 2010

Beachy Keen

Happy Saturday!! I am in the beach mood, I will for sure be down our beach cottage at some point this weekend! Since I'm feeling so beachy I thought I'd share with you an adorable Manhattan Beach Cottage, that I spotted at High Heel Foot in the Door. The cottage belongs to talented interior designer Jill Johnson and was featured in Coastal Living.


My favorite Room in the house is by far the bedroom. Costal Living asked her what item she thought completed the room, and she said "Easy―a vintage bamboo chandelier". I totally agree with her, it gives the room a little pop of color and a little bit of spunk.



Here's the rest of the cottage:





Isn't it just sooo beachy keen?


Images: Coastal Living

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is so beautiful and peaceful looking!

MFAMB said...

OMG i just did a craigslist find for someone today and found those exact same bamboo chairs!!!! love when that happens.

bazaarofserendipity said...

I am sooo jealous! I want those chairs!

Suzie said...

Love all of the fabrics in the first photo!

sanjeet said...

peaceful looking!
home based data entry