Tuesday, February 16, 2010

FREE FOR ALL FRIDAY'S!!

Every Friday will be Free For All Friday. My readers will decide what they want to be featured. It will be a total free for all. I will answer any questions you have whether they be decor related, book recommendation, fashion fun, recipes, make-up related question (i used to be a makeup artist), Who knows it may even be relationship advice (I'm a trained Counselor).What ever you need I got your back!! I think this will be a great way for us to get to know one another. To submit your questions feel free to send me an email at ginakates@gmail.com. I can't wait to hear from you!!

2 comments:

Pink Wallpaper said...

what a pretty blog! look forward to seeing more! love your header :)

bazaarofserendipity said...

aww thank you! I love your blog too :)